The end of April is upon us. Today we’re taking a look back at some of the things our team loved on the internet throughout the month.
Below you’ll find the coziest colorful reading nook, the best hoop earrings, an excellent $18 moisturizer, and more. We’re also sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling products on Wit & Delight throughout the month of April. Enjoy!
11 Things We Loved on the Internet in April
2. Kate recommended this article on the power of taking a simple walk.
3. Greta found her new favorite moisturizer, thanks to a rec from Lucy Williams on TikTok. Here’s what Greta says about the product: “It might be a tad rich for summer, but I LOVE the way it feels on my face. It melts right in and truly hydrates. As someone with eczema-prone skin, this has been the best moisturizer I’ve ever used.”
4. This woman’s week of outfits is undeniably CHIC.
5. I bought myself this lovely pair of gold-plated hoop earrings. They’re just the size and style I’d been wanting to find.
6. Here are seven rooms that encapsulate the interiors mood right now, from spaces drenched in a single color to rooms with wallpaper borders.
7. Greta shared this article all about the gorgeous wedding of Sofia Richie and Elliot Grainge, which includes nearly 100 photos from the big day.
8. Bridgette highly recommends these pimple patches. Here’s what she has to say about them: “Every month, like clockwork, a horrible, painful, cystic pimple on the side of my nose arrives. This is no ordinary pimple patch. It has tiny microdarts that inject magic (or targeted acne-fighting ingredients) directly into the zit and minimize it overnight.”
9. The most delightfully relatable article that offers up seven ways to be a mysterious woman… who is also in bed by 9:30 pm.
10. Greta bought the prettiest ceramic butter dish from Etsy. She says, “It’s a very unnecessary kitchen accessory but it’s bringing me lots of joy.” Sometimes those are the best kinds of additions to your home, yes?
11. I treated myself to the Dr. Dennis Gross peel pads during the recent Sephora sale. These pads are GREAT for exfoliating and improving skin texture. I notice a difference immediately after use. They’re available in a mini size too for anyone who just wants to try a few of them!
W&D Top 5: Most-Read Articles in April
W&D Top 5: Best-Selling Products in April
1. Zexxxy Cotton Nightgown $28
Kate loves this cute and comfortable nightgown.
2. One Fire Dimmable Crystal Table Lamp $28
The prettiest dimmable lamp at a great price.
3. A Dictionary of Color Combinations by Sanzo Wada $20
A great little design book to have on hand.
4. Birkenstock Arizona Waterproof Slide Sandal $50
These popular slides are currently in stock in every color!
5. J. Crew Eyelet-Trim Button-Up Shirt $50 + take an extra 60% off with code SALEONSALE
A classic button-up with pretty eyelet details.
Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source of revenue to fund the operations of the business and to be less dependent on branded content. Wit & Delight stands behind all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? Feel free to email us.
Jackie is the editorial director at Wit & Delight. In her spare time, you can find her running around the lakes of Minneapolis, grabbing a bite at a local restaurant, or recharging at home with her boyfriend and their beloved corgi, Marge. You can follow her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.